How can CIOs & CISOs transform and thrive in a highly disruptive and chaotic ecosystem?
According to Gartner, “57% of boards of directors believe an economically and politically polarized society is the biggest source of risk.”
Preparing and planning for uncertainty and embracing change is an art and essential for 2023 Executives. With the world in chaos and businesses in constant disruption, Leadership must position and execute agile processes and teams that are completely aligned with the business. Embracing automation will be a game changer.
Accessibility to key stakeholders including an aligned board member capable of making quick decisive decisions can make the difference between success and failure.
An agile modular decision-making governance strategy, aligned with the business, must have a clear and decisive pathway to the top. Governance means the possibility of pivoting quickly with processes that can do the same. Transparency and accessibility along with expressed and clearly communicated risk factors are elements of what is now called a “compossible” business.
- Composability as an Asset
- Streamlining Third Party Vendor Management with New Processes for Auditing Off-The-Shelf Applications
- Hiring and Retaining Top Talent
- Identifying and Mitigating Staff Burnout
- Key Strategies for preparing your Cybersecurity Team for Future Risks
- Detecting Threats in Decentralized IT Environments
- Improving the Digital Business by Remodeling Security Architecture
- Steps to measure Organization’s Security Posture
- Adjusting to changes in regulatory guidelines