A common sense approach to SaaS Management should be comprehensive and address both business value and risk management of the organization. Over the past few years, various tools have emerged to address some aspects of SaaS management or SaaS Security Posture Management, but these approaches still leave companies with gaps in visibility and siloed information.
An effective approach to SaaS management should cover three (3) core concepts to ensure its business value for stakeholders:
* Breadth: The ability to discover both known and unknown SaaS applications, providing complete and actionable visibility into interconnectivity flows.
* Depth: Uncover and mitigate various security risks, such as user access policies, password policies, and more that put sensitive customer and business data at risk – including identifying misconfigured SaaS settings and suspicious or malicious behavior.
* Context: Provide Correlation and valuable data insights between SaaS apps, cloud services, devices and users in the organization’s environment.
In this presentation, we’ll review the core concepts above in detail and discuss how to;
- Effectively discover SaaS Apps in your environment,
- Manage internal policies with confidence and ensure that your SaaS applications are properly configured.
- Validate that SaaS users have access and proper permissions to various applications.
How to track and inform SaaS cost optimization and spend for your organization.