Why do we need to bother about Diversity and Inclusion (D&I)? Is there value in taking the critical steps to evolve into a more diverse culture? Research has found that D&I 1) helps foster and contribute to enriched innovation, collaboration, and creativity; 2) broadens the talent pool and attracts enhanced skill sets. 3) Improves market reputation and trust therefore increasing customer base. 4) Improves investor and regulatory relationships and much more.
This panel of distinguished Women will share their experience and insight on the following topics:
- Overcoming gender bias and discrimination in the tech industry
- Strategies for increasing the number of women in tech and closing the gender gap
- The importance of mentorship and support networks for women in tech
- Balancing work and family responsibilities as a woman in the tech industry
- The benefits and challenges of diversity in tech teams
- Emerging trends and opportunities for women in technology
- Encouraging young girls to pursue careers in technology
- Highlighting the achievements and contributions of women in technology
- Addressing the pay gap and negotiating salaries as a woman in tech
- Building inclusive workplace cultures that support and value women in technology.